Natural Vegan Bath Salts
- Natural Vegan Bath Salts
- 200ml Glass bottle
- Excellent benefits for muscles, relaxation, detoxification and rejuvenation
- Add desired amount into the bath and unwind
- Your skin will feel soft and silky and your body will melt into bliss
Deep Relaxation | size 200gm A treat for the senses with relaxing Lavender blended with sweet and invigorating orange.
Ingredients: Epsom Salts, Himalayan Salt, Certified Organic Lavender Flowers, Pastel Pink Clay, Essential Oils of Lavender, Wild Orange, Certified Organic Sweet Orange and Vetiver
Muscle Soak Size | size 200gm Help ease muscle pain and relax your senses.
Ingredients: Epsom Salts, Himalayan Salt, Certified Organic Peppermint Leaf, Certified Organic Eucalyptus Leaf, Ivory Clay, Certified Organic Lavender Flowers, Wintergreen, Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Rosemary Essential oils Coconut Rose
Relaxing Bath Soak | size 150gm Perfect for dry skin, pregnancy and relaxation. With calming Rose, delicious Coconut and Magnesium Chloride your skin will be silky and smooth.
Ingredients: Pure Magnesium Chloride Flakes, Himalayan Salt, Certified Organic Dried ground Coconut, Certified Organic Rose Petals
Avoid Muscle Soak during pregnancy.
About Epsom Salts:
- The Epsom Salts which we use to make all of our Bath Salts are 100% natural with no additives and have not been manufactured or modified in any way.
- Mined to a high quality specification in Germany 100% Pure.
- Never synthetic or artificial.
- FCC Food Grade Magnesium Sulphate Naturally cleansing on the skin
The Epsom Salts and Essential Oils we use are:
- 100% Natural and Pure and are sensitive to things that are synthetic or chemical based.
- As the minerals are kept pure and effective there is no need to add any additional products into your foot bath.
- You can add a spoonful of Coconut or Olive Oil to improve hydration, but be careful when getting out as this can be slippery.
About Himalayan Salts:
- The Himalayan Salts we use to make all of our Bath Salts are 100% natural and food grade with no additives.
- Also known as ‘Halite’ is a soft edible crystal mineral. Known for centuries for its wide range of healing and nutritional properties.
- Has been long considered an extremely valuable gift from nature.
- The Himalayan Salt we use is from the Khewra Salt Mines in Pakistan, which is situated at the foothills of the Himalayan Mountain ranges.
- Himalayan Salts are so rich in minerals; here are just a few: Calcium Magnesium Oxygen Potassium Zinc
Do not ingest. Patch Test First. Consult your doctor if unsure of using a natural product. Accessories in the images not included.